These organic adaptogens contain different benefits, properties, and characteristics that make our All-In-One unique, and the best holistic dog supplement for your dog.
What are Adaptogens?
Non-toxic herbs and botanicals used in alternative medicine for naturally helping restore physical, chemical, emotional, and mental balance!
enhance mental capacity
helps deal with stress
organic ingredients & plastic-free packaging
Contains high levels of iron and free amino acids such as glycine, valine, tyrosine, proline, and alanine, which enhance the immune system and treat anemia, inflammation, bacterial infection, and diarrhea. Supplements with ashwagandha can:
• Improve the quality of bodily tissues
• Provide a diuretic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-fungal activity
• Maintain the normal function of the nervous and cardiovascular system.
This powerful mushroom contains all the essential aminoacids, and a wide variety of bioactive molecules. Besides, it has antioxidant properties, and compounds that have many medicinal benefits.
• Supports a balanced immune system
• Can stop growth and even shrink tumors
• Nourishes and protects kidneys and liver
• Speeds wound healing
Contains 60 different minerals and vitamins. Plus, it is a natural source of aminoacids (it has over 21), and it contains 25% protein with only 2% fat.
• Helps reduce inflammation and itching
• Speeds up weight loss and metabolism
• Regulates the activity of the thyroid, pituitary, and adrenal glands
• Helps digestion due to its high fiber content
The two-primary beta-glucans in this ingredient are Polysaccharide-K (PSK), and Polysaccharide-P (PSP). Beta-glucans are a kind of fiber that can be found in the cells of fungi, bacteria, and yeast, which stimulate the immune system and lower cholesterol. Plus, turkey tail is rich in phytonutrients and contain prebiotics.
• Increase immune function when your dog’s system needs a boost.
• Regulate the immune system for dogs with auto-immune diseases.
• Helps fight itchy skin, hot spots, and infected ears.
• Supports the digestive system and helps with food insensitivities.
• Increases Longevity In Dogs With Hemangiosarcoma
It’s a medicinal herb that helps treat specific pet conditions such as suppressed immune functions from chronic disease treatments, recovery from long-term steroid therapy, kennel cough and other respiratory conditions, lupus, and heart conditions, among others.
• Treats chronic illnesses in dogs, cats, fish, and horses.
• Contains antibacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties.
• Improves kidney function
• Strengthens digestion and increases metabolic activity
This ingredient has been selected for its amazing antioxidant properties. Besides, it is safe for animals with auto-immune diseases.
• Relieves gastric distress
• Helps calming hyperactive dogs
• Supports animals who undergo environmental stress
• Maintains healthy skin and hair
• This extract is essential to help dogs deal with anxiety and hyperactivity.
• Strengthen the musclesImproves coordination
•Enhance the quality of sleep