Mokai's multifunctional chews are a complete health solution for dogs, delivering a unique blend of adaptogens, superfoods, probiotics, fiber, omega-3 fatty acids, and joint support ingredients to fill nutritional gaps in your dog's diet, providing them with the energy and vitality needed to live a long and healthy life.
- Help boost bodily tissues, nervous, immune, and cardiovascular systems.
- Provides diuretic, anti-inflammatory & anti-fungal activity.
- Reduces itchiness and controls allergies, while maintaining a healthy skin and coat.
- Improves gut health by controlling harmful microorganisms.
- Supports long-term joint health by building cartilage and reducing inflammation.
|DOG'S WEIGHT Recommended Quantity|
| Under 25 lbs 1 Soft Chew (per day)
25 - 75 lbs 2 Soft Chews (per day)
Over 75 lbs 3 Soft Chews (per day)
Multivitamins For Dogs
“Love the Mokai chews! Plus this is a great company to work with. They corresponded with me when I had an order mix-up and corrected it with great satisfaction. Thank you!”— Ed Mowl
Boost bodily tissues,nervous, immune, and cardiovascular system
Improves skin and coat while aiding cognitive functions
Supports long-termjoint health by building and maintaining cartilage
Provide diuretic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-fungal activity
Fight stomach infections,promoting a healthy metabolism and digestion
Multivitamins For Dogs
Our multifunctional treats will help improve the overall quality of your dog’s life as our dog vitamins help maintain a healthy immune system and process environmental toxins. Our multivitamins for dogs are a complete solution that delivers a unique blend of adaptogens, superfoods, probiotics, omega-3 fatty acids, and joint support to fill nutritional gaps in your dog's diet and provide them with the energy and vitality he needs to live a long and healthy life. Also, contains probiotics for dogs and fiber, which can help dogs scooting, omega 3 for dogs to provide skin and coat vitamins for dogs, and glucosamine making it a great alternative to joint care chews for dogs
Dog supplements can make a real difference in your pet’s life and these are the best multivitamins for dogs as they make the ultimate immune system booster.
This healthy dog treats primarily contain:
- Ashwagandha for dogs helps calm the brain, lower blood pressure, and bolsters the immune system.
- Omega 3 for dogs is sourced from marine algae, which reduces inflammation, controls allergic reactions, helps the cognitive system, and promotes a healthy skin coat for dogs.
- Spirulina for dogs improves gut health, strengthens the immune system, and increases wound healing speed.
- MSM for dogs promotes flexibility and elasticity while reducing inflammation and pain.
- Glucosamine for dogs has anti-inflammatory effects that lubricate your pup’s joints. This powerful blend makes our dog vitamins a great alternative to hip and joint supplements for dogs.
- Probiotics and fiber. Our multifunctional chews contain probiotics and fiber to promote great gut health and improve digestive functions, making them a great dog supplement for scooting dogs or stopping scooting in dogs.
Our multivitamins also contain wheatgrass, pumpkin seed, reishi, and flaxseeds, which are all powerful ingredients that make these tasty treats the best multivitamin for dogs on a homemade diet.
Ashwagandha & Reishi:
Adaptogens are herbs and mushrooms that help restore your dog's physical, chemical, emotional, and mental balance!
Ashwagandha and Reishi will extend your dog's life by boosting his nutrition, preventing tumors, and supporting the brain,
nervous and immune functions.
Spirulina & Wheatgrass:
Superfoods are nutrient-rich foods specially beneficial to your dog's health and well-being. Spirulina and Wheatgrass will
nourish your dog with vital nutrition providing vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Probiotics & Pumpkin Seeds
Our potent blend of probiotics alleviates abdominal discomfort, softens stool, and supports a healthy balance of beneficial to harmful bacteria, while fiber promotes good digestive health preventing diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome.
Mokai's sustainably sourced Omega-3 contains a high
concentration of DHA, EPA derived from marine algae. These
essential fatty acids will help your dog's health by reducing inflammation, controlling allergies, keeping his skin and coat shiny, and supporting his cognitive functions.
Glucosamine and MSM
Supplementing your dog's joints supports long-term joint health, and may actually improve performance by addressing muscle soreness that results from exhaustive exercise. Mokai's
Glucosamine and MSM is sourced from plants, making it the only allergen-free Glucosamine as it doesn't come from shellfish.
This is the first product I have been able to find that my dogs love. They ask for these, if i forget.
I tried these after seeing your sailing channel and did not expect it to be this well made. Now we are trying the all in one with superfoods.
Great quality. My English Bulldog absolutely loves this. He no longer sleeps all day. He plays with our young Italian Greyhound all afternoon.
I have a 7 month old Shih Tzu. I gave him this vitamin and he spit it out and tried to bury it in his cover! I then pulled it out his cover and put it on his pillow. He proceeded to try and push it off and bark at it. Then he jumped on my bed to hide from it. It was the funniest thing I ever seen him do lol!!! Needless to say I will not be using these again...
My dog has no teeth and is able to gum it. She sees the jar and gets sooo excited because she loves the flavor. She has been on it shortly so I’m not sure about the benefits. She had been abandoned so the ♥️ should help
Multivitamins For Dogs
Frequently Asked Questions
The Mokai soft chews are suitable for dogs of any age and breed, however, we recommend introducing this supplement to your pup slowly when they are around 6 months old. If you have any concerns please consult your vet.
All our products are intended to be consumed by our furry friends and are not safe for human consumption. Please keep packages out of reach of children.